Monday, July 13, 2009

July 8th
Headed off for some vacation, but before taking off, wanted to play some catch up from a few stories from 2009…

From JC: Miracle Workers

Summary from 55 days of ER/ICU/Community Care/Rehab:

I could go on forever…but let me summarize:
~Dr. Catalano and the ER staff were so helpful
~I equate the care I received at CCC to ICU and ICU to the best
~CCC/rehab colleagues are miracle workers. I am confident that my husband would not have walked again without Mike,Amanda,Maggie and Carol
~Outpatient therapy continued to work their magic


From CB:
Three surgeries this past year, the last from Dr. Palutsis, he was excellent. The whole hospital, atmosphere was just unbelievable.

Just wanted to recognize certain people. Bob Mick night shift, the rest of nurses on # East and Lori in Nuclear medicine, she was right there by my side and she was wonderful.


Anonymous: Thank You to my doctors. Dr Kolb, Dr. Byers, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Singh

1 comment:

christine vancooney said...

I CAN TELL YOU THIS, DR. PALUTSIS IS A BLESSING TO ALL LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET..I WAS ABOUT TOTALLY CRIPPLED A YEAR AGO AND AFTER BOTH HIP SURGERIES I AM A 56 YOUNG WOMAN WHO CAN ALMOST DO THE SPLITS!!LOL..YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON/SURGEON ON YOUR STAFF!! CHRISTINE VANCOONEY..